Anzisha Prize for African Entrepreneurs is now open for young African Entrepreneur trying to grow a small business or who have created something that makes their community better. The programme promises to provide you and your friends an income.
Your venture could be anything. Become a role model and inspire other young entrepreneurs to believe in the difference you can make in Africa, with the right support.
Africa’s future lies in your hands and we want to celebrate your potential to grow your country’s economy and create jobs. Each year, we select 20 leading youth entrepreneurs like you to become Anzisha Prize Fellows.
Anzisha Prize for African Entrepreneurs Prize
- Monetary Reward of a shared amount of $100,000
- $2,000 access to a world- renowned Entrepreneurial Leadership curriculum and training with the potential for further investment based on engagement and performance
- $2,500 worth of rewards from consulting and mentorship services
- $2,000 worth of rewards from Global speaking events or Experts in Residence support
- $1,000 worth of rewards from Regional Indabas across the continent.
- You must be between 15 and 22 years old with an ID document or Passport to present as evidence. Anyone born before November 1, 1997 or after October 31, 2005, will not be considered.
- You must be a national of an African country with a business based in Africa for African customers/beneficiaries.
- The Anzisha Prize isn’t awarded for great ideas or business plans – you must have already started, and be able to prove it! Get started now and ensure you have tangible results to share before applications open.
- Your business, invention or social project can be in any field or industry (science and technology, civil society, arts and culture, sports, etc.). Any kind of venture is welcome to apply.
- Individuals who apply must be one of the founding members of a business (for example, 2 or 3 co-founders who started up the project together).
DEADLINE: April 30 2020
To apply and for more information visit here