Anzisha Prize is the foremost and largest program for African’s youngest entrepreneurs. The program is a partnership between African LEaership Academy and the MasterCard Foundation that seeks to solve the problem of unemployment in African through encouraging her youngest population to embrace entrepreneurship.
The Anzisha Entrepreneurship Prize seeks to reward African’s young entrepreneurs who have developed and implemented innovative projects or started businesses that are impacting their local communities.
- $100,000 shared between the selected Grand Prize winners
Other prizes include:
- Access to $2000 worth of Entrepreneurship and Leadership curriculum
- Access to $2,500 worth of consulting and mentorship programs
- Access to Global Speaking events and networking opportunities.
- Must be 18-22 years old
- Must be an African residing in any of the African countries.
- Your business must be in Africa with products/services for the African market
- Your business must be fully operational ( no big ideas or business plan).
- Participants who apply on behind of a business must be owners or founding partners of the business.
How to apply
Visit website for application guideline