Apply For AnitaBorg Wogrammer Journalism Fellowship 2020 (with $1,500 reward). AnitaBorg is looking for writers who are passionate about dispelling stereotypes and can commit to producing 12 inspiring stories. Each story profiles a technical individual’s accomplishments, aspirations, and journey.
AnitaBorg believes the best way to break stereotypes is through positive storytelling. As a Wogrammer Journalism Fellow, you will be a part of inspiring the next generation of intersectional women, girls, and non-binary individuals to pursue STEM careers by showcasing these underrepresented groups across a variety of industries. This Journalism Fellowship is an opportunity to help change how capable, competent intersectional women and non-binary individuals are discussed in the media, one story at a time.
- Fellows will receive $1500, made in 2 payments during the duration of the fellowship.
- Eligible to work in the US
- At least 18 years old
- Passionate about increasing diversity in the tech industry
- A strong writer
- Open to the collaborative editorial process and constructive feedback
- Knowledgeable of technical terminology (is considered a plus, but not required).
DEADLINE: March 1 2020
To apply and for more information visit here