Climax Inspection Radiographic Training Course is based on the ASNT Recommended Practice No. SNT-TC-1A with strict reference to best practice reference guidelines and standards. The Radiographic Testing training constitutes both Theoretical (30%) and Practical (70%) lessons with more emphasis on Practicals. The combination of hands-on practical experience and rich theoretical knowledge of our certified NDT instructors strikes the perfect hands-on balanced training experience.
At Climax Inspection our training services are developed by subject matter experts to help organizations and individuals improve personal competence and skills towards sustainable business development and competitive advantage.
Who Should Attend Radiographic Training- RT Level 2
- Category 1: Persons who are already trained in the Radiographic Testing (RT) but lack the practical field experience.
- Category 2: Persons who are already trained in the Radiographic Testing (RT) but lack the understanding and application of the relevant codes and standards.
- Category 3: Persons who wish to be trained and certified in Radiographic Testing (RT) and its applications and who wants to perform the job at site after training.
Climax Radiographic Training- RT Level 2 Course Content
- Nuclear Physics – Interaction of radiation with matter
- Radiography Equipment
- Shielding, Radiation Detectors and monitors
- Biological effects of Radiation
- Radiation Protection, Basic Rules and Techniques
- Sources of Radiation and their characteristics
- Radiographic Techniques
- Exposure Techniques
- Radiographic Image Quality
- Types of Discontinuities
- Manufacturing processes and discontinuities
- Interpretation of Radiographs
- Elements of Industrial Radiography
- Radiographic Film and Film Processing
- Radiographic Image Operations and Detail Visibility
- Interpretation and Evaluation of Radiographs
- False Indications
- Specific Welding Process Discontinuities
- Radiographic Interpretation – Welds
- Radiographic Interpretation – castings
- Applicable codes/Standards
- Thio-Test and film storage requirement
DURATION: 10 Days
CERTIFICATE TO BE AWARDED: ASNT SNT Level 2 in Radiographic Testing (RT)
Climax Inspection Services Limited (CIS) is a leading provider of training services with over a decade of experience in providing various Nondestructive Testing Training Services ranging from Radiographic Testing, Digital Radiographic Testing, Ultrasonic Testing, Magnetic Particle Testing and many more.
Our internationally certified trainers, top-notch equipment and facilities can help your team meet professional and legal requirements to carry out NDT Inspections.
Also, our training is specially designed to give you more practical experience with a training ratio of 7:3 for practical and theory respectively.