Professional Pest Control & Disinfection Training
A good time to start a pest control/disinfection business is during or after a pandemic because of rise in demand for the services. But before you can administer a professional pest control and disinfection service, you need to be trained/
Our training will sensitize you about your safety obligation to the environment, towards other people, to non-target species, as well as yourself.
Who is This Course For?
This course is specially designed for:
- Facility Managers,
- Environmental Consultant,
- Representatives of Pest Control companies,
- Graduates, Job Seekers,
- Interested individuals,
- Corps members/ HSE officers,
- Health Officers
- Representatives of Organizations.
What You Will Learn
By attending our courses, participants will learn how to control pests and rodents safely, legally and effectively, safety precautions and relevant license to operate in Nigeria.
Participants will learn and be certified in offering pest control services that include:
- Rodent control (Mice, rat and mouse,
- Insect control (weevils, cockroaches, ants, mosquitoes, bed bugs, spiders, snake extermination, e.t.c).
- Professional disinfection process against Covid-19
- Other forms of bacteria and viruses.
What’s included in the course?
This course includes Dozens of best-practice, industry-leading resources to help you launch your Professional Pest Control & Disinfection business with confidence.
- 3 days course of lectures discussing the lessons and learning objectives
- WhatsApp Text/Call, Zoom coaching call with Ajayi Matthew
- Exercises to help you put the learnings into practice
- Handouts full of best-practice resources
- Personalised, one-on-one feedback on every question you submit
- Course Certificate
What are the opportunities after I complete the course?
After you complete Professional Pest Control & Disinfection Training Course, you will have:
- Everything you need to get set up and start a Professional Pest Control & Disinfection service