Do you have an idea you believe will solve one of the world’s development challenges? Or perhaps, you have a solution that’s impacting people’s lives but now seeking funding to scale?
USAID’s Development Innovation Ventures (DIV) is an open innovation program that tests and scales creative solutions to any global development challenge. The program invests in vigorously tested innovative solutions with proven impact on development.
Open innovation inspires new solutions to the critical challenges affecting millions of people around the world. It also means that game-changing ideas and solutions come from anyone, anywhere, and at any time.
That is why DIV is open year-round, reviews applications on a rolling basis, and funds innovations in any sector and in any country where USAID operates.
- Stage 1: Proof of Concept (Up to $200,000)
- Stage 2: Testing and Positioning for Scale ($200,000 to $1,500,000)
- Stage 3: Scaling ($1,500,000 to $5,000,000)
- Evidence Grants (Up to $1,500,000)
- Anyone in the country where USAID operates with innovative solutions can apply.
- The solution must demonstrate rigorous evidence of impact, cost-effectiveness, and a viable pathway to scale and sustainability.
How to apply
Visit their website to learn about their application process