Are you a social entrepreneur passionate about democratic governance? Do you have a solution that leverages technology to drive citizen participation in governance?
The GovLab by CcHub aims to help you scale your idea to make more impact in your community.
- The top 3 winners will qualify for the CcHUB Pre-Incubation programme (Lagos-based) where they will receive:
- Access to $5000 seed funding (milestones).
- Mentorship to support projects through rapid prototyping and piloting.
- Physical resources such as office space, high-speed internet, meeting rooms & other facilities.
- Access of up to $10,000 Amazon web service credit.
The GovLab Idea Pitch is an open call for innovative thinkers with ideas that:
- Promote citizen participation in law and policy making
- Bridge gaps in the elections process
- Drive student participation in University governance
How to apply
- Submit either a new idea or the business plan for an existing business (that must not have been in operation for over 1 year).
- Have a team. Teams must consist of a minimum of 3 members.
- Be able to travel to Lagos.
Visit award website here