GroFin is a specialist, impact-driven SME financier. Grofin helps entrepreneurs succeed by providing them with business loans and business support (expert advice and continuous guidance) to grow their businesses. Grofin believes that a growing SME sector which creates sustainable jobs is the most powerful driver of social and economic development that truly improves people’s lives.
Headquartered in Mauritius, Grofin offers financing and support to SMEs in 14 countries in Africa and the Middle East. GroFin is supported by 34 international finance institutions, development organisations, and private funders who have committed nearly $535 million in capital to our funds.
To Be Eligible For GroFin SME Loan:
- Your business must operate in one of the following countries: South Africa, Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Senegal, Uganda, Tanzania, Kenya, Rwanda, Zambia, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan or Oman.
- You must have an established business operating for 2-3 years that has an annual turnover of 1.5 times the loan amount. They do consider startups on a case-by-case basis.
- Personal guarantees of the entrepreneur(s) are required.
- Your business must have a turnover of less than US$ 15 million and assets less than US$ 6 million.
- You should require financing between US$ 100,000 and US$ 1.5 million.
- The business must be owner-operated and/or the owner is substantially involved in running the business.
How To Apply For GroFin SME Loan
Click on ‘I’m Interested’ to complete an online assessment. A GroFin representative will contact you should you qualify.
As at the time of writing, Grofin has invested in 735 SME Investments, has supported 9,630 Entrepreneurs, and has approved US$ 385m Business Loans.