The Innovation Prize for Africa is open to all African entrepreneurs, innovators, researchers and academicians with solutions to Africa’s many challenges.
The Prize aims to encourage prosperity on the continent by investing home-grown innovations, strengthen the African innovation ecosystem and demonstrate that African ingenuity cut across the continent.
- $185,000 grand prize share among winners as follows:
- Overall winner – $100,000
- Second prize winner – $25,000
- Highest Social impact winner – $25,000
- $5000 recognition prizes for 7 other winners
- Innovations must be by Africans for Africa
- Complete the application form. Ensure all required fields are accurately filled.
- Attach a letter of support or endorsement from an institution or authority with knowledge of the innovation.