Technical Support Engineer (AVIONICS) at Dana Group
Website Dana Airlines Limited
Dana Airlines Limited, operating as Dana Air is a fully private sector-owned carrier. The airline commenced flight operations on 10 November 2008 and has since its inauguration progressively developed a route network bringing convenience and choice to the flying public.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 years
- Job Field: Engineering / Technical
Ref No: DAL/Eng./TSE
- HND / Degree in Engineering (Preferably Aircraft Maintenance Engineering)
- AMEL (B2) with type on pressurised airframe and jet engines or Multi-category in Electrical, Radio Instrument and Compass
- Airframe (A) licence on large transport pressurised aircraft
- Engine (C) Licence on Jet Engine preferably PW JT8 series
- 6 years’ experience in Engineering Specialist/Technical Support Engineering/System Engineering
- Candidates having good computer knowledge will be preferred.
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Covering Letter and an up-to-date Resume quoting the appropriate “Job Ref No” to: firstname.lastname@example.org