The Central Bank of Nigeria is providing more funds to small businesses and households consumers with the aim of arresting the downward spiral movement of the economy.
Covid-19 has brought severe hardship on the average Nigerian. A lot of people and businesses were affected adversely. This has resulted to lose of Jobs.
NIRSAL MFB – Loan Application
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has made provision for a whooping sum of N50 billion Targeted Credit Facility (TCF) stimulus package that will serve as support to many households and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in Nigeria who are badly affected by the COVID-19 pandemic?
Those who are lucky enough to get be selected will get a share from the CBN N50Billion Covid-19 Support Loan to households and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs).
NMFB COVID 19 Loan Registration 2021 Eligibility and Requirements
- Households: for any Households to be considered eligible they must show evidence that they have been badly hit with impacted by COVID-19
- Micro enterprises: Existing enterprises will also show proof that their business are struggling with effect of COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs): small medium enterprises are not left out but only those whose income are nothing to write home about as compared to previous years of earnings when there were no Covid-19 related issues.
The Loan are in categories and its necessary you have a better understanding of the terms and conditions that guides the Loan.
How to Apply for nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
How to Check Your TCF Loan Application Status
- To check, visit https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng/
- Select application category (Household or SME)
- Input your BVN to check the status
A lot of individuals and small businesses (Nigerians) have been able to access financial support from CBN to cushion effects of COVID-19.
Please be aware that the fund you will receive is a loan and not a grant. Beneficiaries are expected to pay back,