Agency banking popularly known as POS business is a branchless banking agency operated in a retail or business outlet. These agents are contracted by a financial institutions or a mobile network operators to process clients’ transactions. Rather than going to the bank, people visit retail stores to conduct banking transaction enabling them to deposit, withdraw, and transfer funds, pay their bills, inquire about an account balance, or receive government benefits or a direct deposit from their employer.
Who is This Business Mentorship For?
This business mentorship is for Banking agents such as small retail stores, pharmacies, supermarkets, convenience stores, lottery outlets, post offices, and many more who desire additional source of income from Agency banking.
What You Will Learn
You will learn the entire business of Agency banking.
- The in and out of the business
- The best POS providers and their charges
- How to operate a POS machine
- How to Withdraw money for customers
- How to Deposit money for customers
- How to perform Funds Transfer
- How to Buy airtime
- How to Pay bills such as PHCN, DSTV, GOTV, etc
- How to Open accounts for customers
What’s included in the course?
This course includes practical best-practice and information about POS business.
- 3 days course of mentorship discussing the lessons and learning objectives
- WhatsApp Text/Call, Telegram coaching call
- Practice sessions with different POS machines
- Personalised, one-on-one feedback on every question you submit
- Course Certificate
What are the opportunities after I complete the course?
After you complete Agency Banking/POS Business Mentorship Course, you will have:
- Everything you need to get set up and start an Agency Banking/POS Business with confidence.