Entrepreneurship is more than just doing business, it is a mindset or way of thinking – the ability to recognize opportunities, and come up with new ways to make the most of them. Entrepreneurs use smart thinking to improve or develop products and services. They focus on finances, ensuring that their businesses are profitable and efficient. But they also build teams, inspiring their people through compelling communication, management and leadership skills.
Whether you want to create a start up, advance your career or grow an existing venture – develop your entrepreneurial skills with this entrepreneurship courses.
What You Will Learn
- Identification of Business Opportunity
- Basic Marketing and Sales Techniques
- Accessing Fund For Small Business
- Basic Book Keeping in Business
- Business Plan Guide
- Business Registration and Legal Matters
What’s Included in This Course
This course includes practical best-practice and information about business.
- Learn at your pace discussing the lessons and learning objectives
- WhatsApp Text/Call, Telegram coaching
- Personalised, one-on-one feedback on every question you submit
- Course Certificate