FJ Rorykerne Fish Farming Advanced Training will equip you with practical knowledge about fish farming. We will walk you through the general knowledge of fishery. We open your eyes to all the things you need to know and steps to take before you start your own fish farm. You also learn how to invest in your fish farm with realistic expectations of profits here in Nigeria and the different types/methods of fish farming depending on the species of fish.
This course includes Mentorship. It will last for the duration you rear your first batch of fish. We will practically work with you from the building of the fish housing, to the the harvesting of your first batch of fish.
Who is This Fish Farming Training For?
This course is recommended for anyone who interested in Fish farming regardless of their level of expertise. Investors interested in the business will also gain a lot by joining the training. FJ Rorykerne Fish Farming Training is for you:
- If you desire to make your own money from fish farming?
- If you love to know about the fish business before venturing into it?
- If you like to discover new knowledge about fish farming?
FJ Fish Farming Course Content
- Introduction to Fishery
- How to Start Fish Farm
- How to Invest in Fish Farming in Nigeria
- Types of Fish Farming (Fish Species)
- Production of Fingerlings, Post-Fingerlings, and Juveniles
- Feeds: Feeding of Fish in a Fish Farming system
- Sizes of Feeds for your Cat Fishes
- Construction of Fish Ponds for Fish Farming
- Pond Management Fish Market
- Practical work through and Mentorship on Fish Farming
What You Will Gain After The Course
- You will become skilled in fishery.
- You will be confident to start your fish business by acquiring the requisite skills to make the business grow and be profitable.