There are a lot of Solar jobs available for those who are skilled at solar installation. But before you can become skilled in this field, you need an intensive solar installation training. Our solar installation training prepares skilled workforce to meet growing solar deployment demands.
Who is This Course For?
This course is aimed at anyone that has interest in renewable energy or who desire to have a good understanding of Solar installation. These include: Students, graduates, NYSC members, Engineers, Home owners, builders, Architects, Property Developers, system engineers, project managers, Consultants, electricians, roofers.
What You Will Learn
- Understand and identify the various types of Solar Panels: Poly-crystalline, Amorphous & Mono-crystalline Technologies.
- Sizing of solar panels
- Parallel, series and parallel-series connection of panels
- Understanding, sizing and installation of solar charge controllers
- How to install Inverter and deep cycle batteries
- Roof mounting techniques and accessories
- Energy Efficiency, Energy Auditing, System design
- Understand Inverter Load & Power Estimations & Calculations
- Learn about Battery technology and types of batteries
- Understand Types of Inverter and specification
- Basic semiconductor devices
- Introduction to electronic circuit design
What’s included in the course?
This course includes Dozens of best-practice, industry-leading resources to help you launch your solar installation business with confidence.
- 5 days course of lectures discussing the lessons and learning objectives
- WhatsApp Coaching with Ajayi Matthew
- Exercises to help you put the learnings into practice
- Handouts full of best-practice resources
- Personalised, one-on-one feedback on every question you submit
- Course Certificate
What are the opportunities after I complete the course?
After you complete Intensive Solar Installation Training Course, you will have:
- Everything you need to get set up and start a Professional solar inverter installer