Job opportunity is now open at Reelfruit
ReelFruit is an emerging fruit processing company, on a mission to delight our customers around the world with healthy products and great stories. We are the leading brand of dried fruit and nut snacks in Nigeria, stocked in over 450 retail points nationwide as well as airlines, schools, and in the US, via Amazon.com. ReelFruit was established in 2012 and is headquartered in Lagos and regional offices in Abuja and Port Harcourt.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Jabi, Abuja (FCT)
- The Sales Executive is responsible for the improvement of market visibility via identification and closing of commercial opportunities, building and managing customer relationships, generating and exceeding targeted revenues allocated to the assigned region.
Duties / Responsibilities
Sales and Business Development:
- Develop, grow, and manage all trade/retail distributions in assigned location and neighboring markets.
- Meet and exceed trade accounts in revenue targets within the assigned region.
- Oversee and manage order fulfillment from end to end
- Provide accurate financial and accounting information on sales and contribute to the preparation of sales budgets, reports, and forecasts.
- Produce all trade accounts monthly sales and activity analysis/ report to monitor progress on set departmental goals, impact product development, measure self-impact, and progress on the job.
- Establish and manage relationships across all trade partners/clients.
- Ensure product returns and retrievals are kept to the barest minimum and in line with company policies
- Optimization of all trade accounts to ensure product visibility and elimination of stock-outs.
- Ensure the entire product range is represented across all trade account channels
- Train, mentor, and manage subordinates.
- Oversee and document all stock received and sent out, to and from the regional office.
- Supervise the record-keeping of sales and product samples were given out.
- Monitor the update of inventory records.
Educational Qualification, Experience and Requirements
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc / B.A in Marketing, Business Administration or any relevant field
- 1-3 years of retail sales experience in with a good understanding of B2B sales
- Ability to generate new business leads using an existing network of contacts and industry knowledge
- Ability to make informed strategic decisions
- Ability to handle high-level negotiation meetings and deals.
- Ability to schedule activities and maximize time while ensuring to meet all deadlines.
- Ability to work with a variety of individuals in a wide range of positions and foster harmony across teams
- Self-motivated, target-driven, fast-paced, Customer-Centric, independent thinker and problem solver.
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and candidates should forward their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject matter.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email.