The Takeda Young Entrepreneurship Award is an entrepreneurial program of the Takeda Foundation that promotes innovation among the youths who leverages technology to profer real-life solutions to their community needs.
The Takeda Foundation believes that the challenging activities of young individuals trying to address real technological and social needs will lead to the creation of solutions that enhance the well-being of people throughout the world, which aligns with the Foundation’s mission.
1 million yen to the best entrepreneur. 200,000 yen each to the top 5 runners-up.
- Open to individuals from around the world.
- Must be under 40 years by April 1.
- Must have a creative and innovative idea that’s solving real-world problems
How to apply
- Step 1: Create a profile on the website.
- Step 2: Download an complete the application form
- Step3: Mail your completed form to the address you’ll receive when you complete Step 1.
- To learn more about downloading and filling the form, visit the website here.